Breakfast food | Basic egg recipe | Half fry eggs | 5 minute dish
Eggs are the most staple breakfast option and these sunny side up eggs are prepared in the most straightforward manner.
187 per Person
- Eggs: 3
- Oil: 2 tsp
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pour 1 tsp oil into a non-stick pan to warm. Try and use a pan with a small depression in the middle, this helps to hold the egg in the centre.
- When the oil is hot, carefully break the eggs into the centre of the pan and let it cook. You will see the edges of the eggs turning golden brown.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste
- Run a flat spoon or spatula under the egg to ensure, it does not stick to the pan.
- Carefully remove the egg on a plate and enjoy a simple yet effective breakfast.
Serve atop a toasted rye bread slathered with butter. YUM!
like this recipe
16th of October is celebrated as ‘World Food Day’. Why not celebrate it everyday? – This year, The World Food Programme was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. In doing so the hunger parity around the world has been brought into focus, and Hunger has been identified as a human right violation. Read more on how you can minimise your food wastage.
Mushrooms are fungi that we consumer in so many delicious recipes. Know what mushrooms are good to consume and how to identify rotten mushrooms. Follow the link for more information…
Know what to eat during which season and stay healthy all year round. Our bodies acclimatise internally during every natural season, to help our bodies adjust to the change more optimally it is important to consume fresh and seasonal produce, read more…